Saturday, September 19, 2009

Blogging World, here I come...

How fun to have my very own virual space to share with the world my musings, art and inspirations.


To start out my blog, here are the words to one of my favorite songs. It has been written by Dennis Jernigan, and sung by the group Point of Grace.

All In All
You are my strength when I am weak,
You are the treasure that I seek,
You are my all in all
Seeking You as a precious jewel,
Lord, to give up I'd be a fool,
You are my all in all.

Chorus
Jesus, Lamb of God, worthy is Your name
Jesus, Lamb of God, worthy is Your name

Taking my sin, my cross, my shame
Rising again I bless Your name
You are my all in all.
When I fall down You pick me up,
When I am dry You fill my cup,
You are my all in all.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Michelle! I love to read Mommy Blogs! I will bookmark this and add it to my little reading time I do each day.....am still contemplating starting one too simply to keep family near and far in the loop since I rarely send pics etc.! Love your scrapbook pages you posted above! Something else I'd like to re-start....have done a little w/ digital scrapbooking and enjoyed it. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete