Sunday, December 27, 2009
Felicity: January's Constant Campaign
January is National Papercrafting Month. This year's Felicity Papercrafting Kit is beautiful! (To see more details click on the above image, then on the same image on my CTMH website.) Not only do you get a stamp set that includes a complete alphabet, flourishes, birds, argyle patterns, flowers, leaves, but also twelve 12" x 12" B&T papers in 3 different color schemes along with six coordinating 12" x 12" die cuts perfect for scrapbook layouts or cards, boxes, journals and other papercrafting projects! In addition, you will receive a two-sided, full color brochure giving you project ideas along the recipes for each! In my opinion, this is the most beautiful set CTMH has ever produced. I like it so much, that I don't want to cut into the papers - crazy, isn't it?
There are FIVE ways to get the Felicity Collection*:
1) Purchase it at full retail price for $34.95.
2) Place an order of $60 or more in full-retail priced stamp sets and receive one collection FREE!
3) Place an order of $125 or more in full-retail priced Close To My Heart products and receive one collection FREE!
4) Host a home gathering or workshop with a minimum sales of $400 and receive one collection FREE!
5) Join Close to my Heart between January 1-31 and you will receive the collection FREE in your New Consultant Kit.
*This promotion is while supplies last from December 15, 2009-January 31, 2010.