Saturday, October 3, 2009

Simple Christmas Cards Workshop


In October and November I will be holding a few
Simple Christmas Cards Workshops.
 I know many of you like to make homemade Christmas cards to send out to family and friends, and if you make A LOT of them, they need to be simple in design. Here are the ones we will be making. They range from wimsical to elegant, but each one is very fast and easy to make. We will make 3 from scratch and 1 from CTMH's Christmas card kit entitled, "Around the Holidays". The kit comes with everything you need to make 12 really classy circle Christmas cards (kit costs $14.95). No stamping is involved - just peel and stick. My boys and I are going to make some of these cards this year to give out. (Maybe I'll get my Christmas cards mailed out before January this year!)

Here is a picture of all 4 different designs.
You get enough supplies to make 3 of each design.
I followed the suggested directions for the first 4 cards,
but the others I am going to personalize with photos of the boys and favorite Christmas verses.

"Around the Holidays Card Kit"


2 comments:

  1. Nice group of cards. I especially like the simple snowman one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! I too am taking the simple route this year, though I'm still working on designs and samples. Great work!

    ReplyDelete